Wednesday, May 8, 2013

I got a new phone, and pizza

Ever since Christmas, I have been in anticipation of the new Samsung GALAXY models of phones. Most notably the S3. Before I go on, no this is not an ad for anything. Except the phone I'm holding in my hands right now.  When my birthday rolled around a few weeks ago, I noticed something unusual in my bag of presents. It was a piece of paper that had this title, "Reasons why to wait for the S4. Months after the S3 was released, someone got the idea to release the S4. Thankfully, I found out about it. And that is how I got the newest model of Galaxy phones.

And now for something completely different.

I have noticed that I have been eating a lot more pizza than I have in the past. On Saturday,  I visited the White House café in Floresville.  And had a medium sized pepperoni pizza. I ate the damn thing whole.  Monday, I had two slices of the cafeteria's pizza. And yesterday, my dad made some DiJornos pizza. Needless to say, I'm pretty good when it comes to Ninja Turtle feul.
Know what sounds good now? Applesauce!

No comments:

Post a Comment