Thursday, April 25, 2013

Roofers are roofin'

Today, when I arrived home, I noticed about eight, nine, or ten people on my roof. I thought to myself as I looked in the mirror, "Self, should I go up there and have a few beers with them, invite them down afterwards for beer, or say 'HEY! NOT WHILE I'M WATCHING SALE OF THE CENTURY!'?"

Well maybe I should back up a little. Recently, there was a storm that totally screwed up the roofs in my neighborhood. So all of us are getting new roofs. My dad took it a step further by getting us new window screens.

So those first two decisions are pretty self explanatory. That last one though needs a small explanation.
Ever since Sale of the Century started re-running, I find myself recording episodes, then watching them when I return home from school. So, I would ask the roofers to hold off on the roofing until I got through watching, that way I could migrate to my room and turn up the stereo So I wouldn't hear them.

What ended up happening is that I fell asleep and was awoken by my two cats who wanted to be fed. *Sigh* Oh well.

Until we meet again,
APPLESAUCE!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment