Sunday, March 17, 2013

So I think I got my old job back for the moment

I ran into one of my old friends and they said that they came by my house while I was in SA herp derping around. And they asked me if I could take them to Seguin.

Now, my past history with these two hasn't been the best. Last Summer, I was driving them around SA as somewhat of a Summer job. Johnny, the husband, married my friend, Clarrisa, the wife, at a very young age. He was 25 or 26 (Hell if I can remember.) She was fresh out of High school and was 18 or 19 (Gee, you'd think I remember this crap!) As a married couple, these two would argue in the backseat of my car. (Something I disapprove of) So one day, I kicked them out of my car and told them to walk home.

Months have passed and I got over this situation so I volunteered to take them to Seguin, which is what I will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment